Thank you for your interest in Progressive Turf Equipment and our offering of pull-behind, rotary finishing mowers.
For over 30 years, Progressive has been designing and manufacturing innovative, rotary finishing mowers for natural grass producers, golf courses and municipal / general use around the globe. Our investment in the latest 3D CAD software, integrated ERP system and CNC manufacturing work-cells, drives our customer commitment to provide high quality products that deliver unmatched Productivity, Reliability, Durability and Quality of Cut. We enjoy strong brand recognition and a solid reputation within the industry for well designed, durable products that provide lasting value to the user. Our longevity is a testament of our commitment our products and our customer’s needs.
Progressive Turf Equipment Inc., is a privately held Canadian corporation based in Seaforth, Ontario, Canada. We are located approximately half-way between Detroit and Toronto.
- Provide stable meaningful jobs for our employees
- Support the viability and growth of a sustainable business community
- Are dedicated to the continuous improvement in the environmental footprint of our products and processes – including energy conservation, ground water source protection and recycling programs
- Provide products to our customers that are durable, reliable, productive, and deliver high level performance and exceptional long term value. We are not a ‘low cost, discount’ supplier.
- Develop, refine and expand our product offering with innovative and customer driven designs
OUR PRODUCTS and MARKET SEGMENTS
- Pro-Flex: pull behind contour finish mower for golf courses and rolling terrain
- TD: several tri-deck wide area pull behind finish mowers ranging from 12′ to 36′ for natural grass production, park and recreational areas
- TDR: several widths of tri-deck, wide area roller mowers ranging from 10.5′ to 29.5′, for sports turf venues and natural grass production applications of all sizes
- SDR: two – 3 pt hitch single deck finish mowers for smaller sports and turf fields
- Steep Slope Mowers: The Slope-Pro® product line of remote controlled, rubber track mowers
- Pro-Roll: Pull behind contour fairway rollers in 2 different sizes – 10′ and 15′
Our sole focus is the design and manufacture of specialty mower products, for niche applications and this philosophy has guided us well through the past three decades.
Progressive’s product offering is categorized into four specific product series, based upon the target market segments as below:
- Golf and Turf Series – Golf and Municipal/Sports Industries: Covers both private and public golf courses, sports complexes, parks, landscaping, recreational areas and estate properties and similar industries
- Producer Series – Natural Grass Production: commercial Natural Turf Grass producers only, regardless of acreage or grass species, covering both large and small scale sod producers
- Turf Rollers – Commercial Grounds Rolling: rollers built with ease-of-use and customization in mind, allowing operators to adjust ground pressures easily and quickly
- Steep Slope Mowers – Industrial Specialty Mowing: high quality steep slope mowers focused on safety and reliability, built to work long hours in dangerous and unreachable areas